Friday, January 2, 2009

The way for leftovers

There are ALWAYS leftovers after Christmas dinner. At least in my house anyway. A lot of times more left overs than you can shake a stick at. We like to eat, what can I say! :O)

So I wanted to do something yummy and satisfying that used up our leftover turkey that wasn't the same thing for dinner again. This was super easy and really comforting!!

Leftover Turkey and Gravy
however much left over turkey you have or want
turkey gravy packet with any additional leftover gravy to make it thick
mashed potatoes (enough to feed your family)

make gravy or heat up leftover gravy. Add the turkey and warm through.
Meanwhile, make the mashed potatoes.

Put potatoes on plates and top with gravy mixture.

Didn't I tell you it would be super easy and let me assure you, it's scrumptious and filling!!! So good!!!

HAPPY EATING!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin