Friday, January 2, 2009

Broccoli Casserole

My sister is a great cook. She makes the yummiest stuff with holiday dinners. I got this recipe from her several years ago and now I'd like to share it with you all. It's one of my favorite things to see on the table. I made it this year for our Christmas meal. I can really eat this all by myself, I love it that much!!!

Donna's Broccoli Casserole
2 pkgs chopped frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
1 stick melted butter
2 well beaten eggs
1/2 C mayo
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 C grated sharp cheddar cheese (and since we love cheese, A LOT, I added extra cheese)
2 tbsp chopped onion
1 C cracker crumbs

Mix ingredients and add broccoli.
Put into a grease casserole dish. Top with the cracker crumbs. Bake 1 hour in preheated 350 oven.

Super easy. When isn't something you just throw together and bake not yummy!!! Enjoy it!!

HAPPY EATING!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin