Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hey everyone! Sorry no posting in a while. I've been in a food funk and haven't really made anything worth posting about. It's been a lot of left overs and take out....ug......time to start the annual new years resolution to lose the holiday weight!!! :O)

I did however whip up some coleslaw the other day. We got this outstanding hot dog maker for Christmas (thanks mom and dad!), so we've been on a hot dog high! So I bought the bagged coleslaw and made my own dressing. Here's what I did!

Coleslaw
1/2 bag shredded cabbage for cole slaw
mayo
garlic powder
oregano
parsley
lemon juice

Mix and enjoy!

Now this is really simple and basically you add however much you want to get the taste that you want. I didn't really measure when I made it. I just added stuff until I liked what I got. So that's why I didn't put any measures. I love coleslaw on hot dogs and really on a hamburger when it's slathered in chili. The best (and only way in my opinion) to eat a hamburger. Also really good on a fish sandwich or just as a side! :O)

HAPPY EATING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin