Friday, January 2, 2009

French Onion Pork Chops

Hello again!!!

I was cooking up a storm over the break. Some old favorites and some new tries. Here's one that went over really well!!! I found this in the Kraft Food and Family magazine. Super easy and full of flavor. All plates were cleaned by the end of the meal.

FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS
6 boneless pork chops
2 onions, sliced
2 tbsp (more or less depending on how you like it-I think I added a little more) Worcestershire sauce
1 pkg stove top stuffing mix (I used 2 to feed our crowd)
1 C shredded mozzarella cheese (I used Italian cheese blend)

Heat large skillet and add the chops and onions. Once chops are done remove them, leaving the onions in the pan. Cook the onions until golden brown.
Add Worcestershire sauce. Put chops back in pan and top with onion mixture, warm through.
In another pot make the stuffing. Place the chops and onions on top of the stuffing mixture and top with cheese. Let the cheese melt for about 5 minutes.



HAPPY EATING!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin