Friday, August 29, 2008

Sunken Pizza

Friday night is pizza night at our house. It's usually followed up by a movie and a sleepover in the living room. So tonight while trying to figure out what type of pizza I wanted to do I decided that I didn't want to do my all day pizza crust. So I went searching for an easier one. I found one that is so easy!! And of course because it's me, I tweaked it a bit.





2 C All purpose flour
1 1/3 C milk
1 tbsp pizza seasoning (you can find this in the spice aisle. Otherwise use basil and oregano)
4 eggs, slightly beaten

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Mix all ingredients and pour into a well greased cookie sheet.
Top with your favorite pizza toppings (tonight it was hamburger and onions)
Bake for 20-22 minutes until crust begins to brown on edges.
Pull out and top with pizza sauce and cheeses of choice.
Bake another 10 minutes until cheese is nice and ooey gooey.

This was a really fun way to enjoy pizza night. Even the picky eaters wolfed it down.

1 comment:

priscilla joy said...

yummy, that looks great. movie night is always loads of fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin