Monday, August 11, 2008

Toffe Bar Cheesecake

Have I mentioned that we LOVE cheesecake. Yep.....here's another one I've tried. It's so good!!! I didn't come up with this one myself though, Bisquick sent me this one. But I don't see why you couldn't play around with it and make it your own!!



Toffee Bar Cheesecake
1/4cup milk
2teaspoons vanilla
2eggs
3/4cup packed brown sugar
1/4cup Original Bisquick® mix
2packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
3bars (1.4 oz each) chocolate-covered English toffee candy, coarsely chopped
1/2cup caramel topping
1.Heat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom only of 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2.In blender, place milk, vanilla, eggs, brown sugar and Bisquick mix. Cover; blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Cover; blend 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
3.Sprinkle candy over top; swirl gently with table knife to evenly distribute candy.
4.Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until about 2 inches of edge of pie is set and center is still soft and wiggles slightly. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
5.Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with caramel topping. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.

I used chocolate syrup drizzled instead of the caramel since it's what I had on hand.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin