Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cilantro Cheese Corn Muffins

I'll apologize in advance for the lack of pictures on this one. I wasn't feel to hot last night when I made these and taking pictures of them wasn't really on the forefront of my mind. I hope you'll try these anyway and let your imagination take flight! They were yummy and went perfectly with our dinner. And did I mention that they are super easy!!!

Cilantro Cheese Corn Muffins
1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 C shredded cheddar cheese
1 egg
1/2 C milk
2 tsp garlic powder
1 C frozen corn, thawed
1 small handful cilantro, chopped finely

In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients until you get a runny consistency. Put in lined muffin pan. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Makes approximately 8 muffins.

HAPPY EATING!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin