Tonight for dinner we had a really yummy spaghetti bake. I hope you will enjoy it!
8 oz spaghetti noodles broken into thirds
1 can tomato paste
1 med onion, chopped
1 pound hamburger (if you want this veggie, you could use soy burger)
2 zucchini's chopped
3 med (or 2 large) tomatoes, chopped
1 C water
2 tbsp pizza spice (or you could use basil, oregano and garlic to your own taste)
1 C mozzarella cheese (or you could use the Italian style cheese-that's what I used)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles for about 7 minutes until almost done, drain completely.
- While noodles are cooking, cook hamburger and toss spice into. Drain off grease. In a medium pot heat tomatoes, zucchini and onions until just tender, about 10 minutes. They will continue to cook in the oven. Add hamburger and water to the mixture.
- Put spaghetti noodles into a lightly greased 9X13 pan. Top with tomato, zucchini mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
More to come later this week with some yummy sweet treats! Have a great week ya'll!!