Sorry no picture.......
- 1 (4 to 5-pound) chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 4-5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato puree
- 2 1/2 cups good chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season it generously with salt, pepper, ground mustard and the rosemary. Place chicken in crock pot.
Place heat on low and add other ingredients except potatoes and carrots. Cook on low for 4-6 hours, checking periodically.
With about 1 hour left add potatoes and carrots to pot.
Cover the pot and let finish cooking until chicken is tender and falling off bone and the potatoes aren't too mushy. Nothing worse than mushy potatoes when they aren't supposed to be mushy! bleh!!
Serve with favorite crusty bread or favorite homemade loaf!!